CSLRA tries to act for the best. Our priority is welfare of humanity. CSLRA’s commitment is an ethical and responsible commitment.While committing to the principles of the Constitution of India and Universal Declaration of Human Rights; We declare that we shall be bound with the following principles which will act as a guiding force for the organization.
CSLRA’s charter of ethics
- Humanism : the human being, whose dignity is unalienable, is central to all our actions. The respect of the human person is fundamental. Welfare of humanity is our priority.
- Neutrality : CSLRA is nonpolitical and non-confessional, our work is impartial and aid is determined by the mere needs. It is provided equitably and without any discrimination.
- Independence : to respect the law, CSLRA takes care to be free from any power, influence or interference in its actions.
- Diversity : CSLRA commits itself to understanding, respecting and putting forward the differences between people and between the peoples.
- Democracy and Participation : democratic values are central to CSLRA’s work. Everyone can express themselves freely and equally.
- Autonomy and Involvement : CSLRA’s actions aim at the autonomy and the involvement of all the protagonists, by putting forward everyone’s skills and resources.
- Sustainable development : CSLRA gives priority to a socio-economic system, respectful of the human beings and Nature, for present and future generations.
- Transparency : CSLRA commits itself to provide clear, consistent and comprehensive information about its activities at all levels.